We're easy to find
SA Recycling San Bernardino
144 South G Street
San Bernardino, CA 92410
SA recycling handles all of your metal recycling in the Inland Empire. We pay top prices for your scrap metal recycling. We accept all scrap metal including Steel, aluminum, copper, tin, appliance, junk cars, can recycling and many other types of scrap metal. For large commercial amounts of scrap metal we provide roll off services.
We pay top prices for can recycling and we also buy junk cars! Call today for a car quote.
At SA Recycling, we strive to maintain clean and well organized facilities to ensure the safety of our employees as well as our suppliers and customers. Safety is a core value throughout our organization and adhering to our safety policies ensures we maintain a safe working environment for everyone that enters our facilities.
All material suppliers will be required to provide a valid government issued photo ID (valid driver’s license or other official form of ID) to sell scrap metal to us.
We offer convenient drop off and pick up of roll off containers for your business and job site needs. Whether you need routine collection service at your manufacturing plant, or a one-time pickup for specific project use, we cater our roll-off service to your business needs. With prompt and efficient service, our industry leading service team is available to meet your needs.
Book A Bin
We offer convenient drop off and pick up of roll off containers for your business and job site needs. Whether you need routine collection service at your manufacturing plant, or a one-time pickup for specific project use, we cater our roll-off service to your business.
Recycling Redefined: Offering the most professional customer service in the industry. Come and sell us your scrap metal! With conveniently located facilities and optimal hours of operation, we accept all types of scrap metals (ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, copper, insulated wire, brass, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel, lead, and more).
- General Scrap Metal – Obsolete machinery, equipment, and tools. Virtually any item with metallic content.
- Demolition and clean up – Metallic construction and clean up debris, plate and structural scrap, and rebar.
- Contractors – Offering contractors of all trades, including electricians, plumbers, and window contractors, the most competitive pricing for their job-site scrap.
- Roll-Off Containers – Fast and efficient roll-off service for all your business needs.
- Scrap Collectors – Get paid top dollar for your scrap with fast and friendly service.
- End of Life Vehicles – Get paid for your end-of-life vehicles. We accept vehicles of all kinds and offer towing service for junk cars.
- Appliances and Other Items – Bulk purchase of obsolete appliances and all other types of scrap metal.