Why SA Recycling
Our recycling services include:
- Manufacturing Scrap Services
- Appliance Recycling
- Automobile Recycling
- Certified Destruction
- Demolition Scrap
- Demolition Services
- Green Waste
- SA Alloys
Quality, Environmental Health & Safety Policy
The mission of SA Recycling is to redefine the Scrap Metal Industry to meet today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities by being the industry leader in safety and environmental compliance, by building lasting customer relationships, by fostering professional growth for our employees, and by sharing our success with the community.
- SA Recycling is committed to meeting customer requirements.
- SA Recycling is committed to continual improvement.
- SA Recycling is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- SA Recycling is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- SA Recycling is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- SA Recycling is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- SA Recycling is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
George Adams, CEO