In today’s competitive marketplace, many businesses and organizations need to ensure that their prototypes or products do not end up in the secondary marketplace or in the hands of their competitors. We can help ensure that these proprietary prototypes are properly disposed of by offering a “Certified Destruction” at one of our four shredder facilities. This program is available to companies in the private sector as well as local, state and government agencies. Here is how the process works:
- Call one of our knowledgeable purchasing agents and describe the material to be destroyed or provide a sample, the paperwork involved and the specific needs of your company/agency.
- Make an appointment with the agent for the material to be delivered to one of our facilities, leaving proper time for processing (if applicable).
- If someone from your company/agency needs to personally witness the destruction, they can meet our agent and then be escorted into the yard. SA Recycling will also provide all needed safety equipment for your personnel before entering the facility. The material will be brought to a viewing area to properly identify it before it is moved to the shred pile. You can then watch (at a safe distance) as the material is loaded by crane onto the conveyor belt and up and into the shredder.
- If one of your personnel is not available to witness in person, we can provide digital pictures as proof of destruction.
- A numbered Certificate of Destruction is available upon request upon completion of the process.