Manufacturing Scrap Services
Manufacturing scrap can be defined as any material that is a by-product of production. As various types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals are used to create new products, there is always a residual amount of unused material. The recycling of these by-products diminishes the amount of waste generated and decreases the cost of production.
These are a few examples of Industrial Scrap:
- Slitter windings
- Crop Ends
- Railroad Wheels
- Steel Turnings
- High Temp Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Melting
- Plate and structural
- Reusable Steel
- Obsolete Machinery/Equipment
Our industrial customers include:
- Stamping companies
- Wheel manufacturers
- Steel furniture manufacturers
- Steel bracket manufacturers
- Tooling companies
- Rebar cutting/fabricators
- Machinery manufacturers
- Pipe manufacturers
These are some of the services we offer to our industrial customers:
- Purchasing agents will work with your manufacturing team to analyze your scrap metal material, design a plan to streamline the handling of your scrap, and will maximize the return on your bottom line.
- Various sizes of scrap boxes available for transportation of your material.
- Roll-off, end-dump and flatbed trucks dispatched locally throughout the Southwestern United States.
- State certified weight tickets are available for all loads along with account history reports upon request.
- 24 hour access to our online portal where you can get up to date information on pick up weights, pricing and historic analysis.
Programs are tailored to any size business with fast, efficient service and prompt payment.